From:
"Brunner, Lane J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brunner, Lane J
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:35:52 -0600
Hello everyone!

We are starting a new school of pharmacy and we are exploring using TBL as a primary method of teaching for the curriculum. Fortunately, we are able to build the curriculum from ground zero and all of our faculty believe in the potential of TBL (many of us have experience with PBL) so we have little resistance to a change in the "right" way of teaching. In order to help us get a jump start with developing the units, can anyone recommend examples of courses in the biological or biomedical sciences that we could review?

Thanks! Any assistance is appreciated greatly.

Lane
Lane J. Brunner, R.Ph., Ph.D.
Dean, School of Pharmacy
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions
Regis University
3333 Regis Boulevard, H-28
Denver, CO  80221-1099
Phone: (303) 625-1300