From:
"Brescia, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brescia, Bill
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 19:45:14 +0000
How do you prevent this from turning into a fight for points?  Something like we don't understand thus the question must be poorly written thus any of us who missed it should get the points.

William Brescia, Ph.D.
Director of Instructional Technology
Associate Professor of Preventive Medicine
Office of Medical Education
University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC)
910 Madison Avenue, Room 1002
Memphis, TN 38163
This correspondence may be considered a public record and subject
to public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act