From:
Simon Tweddell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Tweddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:01:33 +0000
John

Iąd keep then in the same teams across all 3 courses. They (and your
faculty) will reap the benefits from the positive team dynamics forming
sooner as they are working together on a regular basis.  Our pharmacy
students use TBL in most of their courses and stay with the same teams
across these courses for the entire year, with positive results. We
allocate them to new teams for subsequent years. We also carry out the
peer evaluation process once, across all courses. The logistics for you
and the students will be so much easier too

Best wishes

Simon

Simon Tweddell BPharm MRPharmS FHEA
Senior Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice
Curriculum Development Fellow
Centre for Educational Development
University of Bradford
Bradford
United Kingdom
BD7 1DP
Tel. +44 (0)1274 235241
Email. [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @simontweddell
Skype: simon.tweddell

Accredited Consultant-Trainer in Team-Based Learning