From:
"Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sweet, Michael S
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 10:55:14 -0500
Jim,

The websites are absolutely magnificent.

I was working with a client in Nursing today, and she actually *squealed* when she saw some of the Application Activities that are up there!  She's now a TBLC member, and downloading madly.

She also commented on how "friendly" the sites look and feel.

I was very proud, and I hope you are too. :-)

-M