From:
Francine Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:01:46 -0500
Hello,

I will be using TBL to teach genetics this semester and am setting up my
course now.  If any of you give a practice RAT on your syllabus and
wouldn't mind sharing, I'd be grateful to see a copy of your syllabus
and the RAT you give on it.

I'm also interested in the extent to which your syllabus is in 'final
form' when you give it out the first night.  I'm planning to do the
grade-weight-setting activity the first night and then update/hand out
the final syllabus the following class meeting.  (I am teaching at
night, in 2 hour 40 minute time blocks.)

thanks!
Fran Glazer

--
Francine S. Glazer, Ph.D.