From:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 20:34:35 -0700
Hi all,

I just had my students do their mid-semester team evaluations and am
wondering if anyone has found an easy way to get comments back to
students? I have two sections of 75 (13 teams of 5 or 6 students each)
and the students submitted their evaluations in Blackboard so I have
everything in a spreadsheet. But I just spent over three hours cutting
and pasting the comments into the gradebook because Blackboard doesn't
have a way to upload text comments (and then the comment field that is
there only allows 1000 characters so I had to do a bunch of editing as
well). I'm thinking there has to be an easier way but can't figure out
what that might be - I thought about just sending individual emails
but that would still be a ton of cutting and pasting (though I suppose
a lot less editing). Any suggestions from those with bigger classes?

thanks!
Jennifer