From:
"Emke, Amanda R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emke, Amanda R.
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:52:36 -0600
No, but I would be interested in this type of evaluation question as
well. Also, I would appreciate evaluation questions given to medical
students at the end of their clerkship to re-evaluate perceptions of the
usefulness of their pre-clinical course.

Amanda R. Emke, MD
Course Master, Pre-Clinical Pediatrics
St. Louis, MO 63110