From:
Dianne York <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dianne York <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:48:44 -0700
Larry,

Regarding attendance, my teams do keep track in the folder, as well. What the
folder can't tell me is who is coming to class late. After every class, I update my
attendance record by looking at the folders. If someone arrived after the start of
class, I will know and mark my records that they arrived late.

Beyond that, quickly checking off my seating chart at the beginning of class is
the best way for me learn most of the student's names. By mid-semester, I'm
making most of the checkmarks as the student walks in the door.

Dianne York, M.S., MT(ASCP)
Lecturer, Biology
Lincoln University, PA