From:
Simon Tweddell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Tweddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:19:17 +0000
Elanor,

Išd want to encourage the team to find ways of managing difficulties
themselves first before intervening directly. I think these are very rare
occurrences with the vast majority of teams self-managing without
difficulties.

Simon
Simon Tweddell BPharm MRPharmS FHEA
Senior Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice
Curriculum Development Fellow
Centre for Educational Development
University of Bradford
Bradford
United Kingdom
BD7 1DP
Tel. +44 (0)1274 235241
Email. [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @simontweddell
Skype: simon.tweddell

Accredited Consultant-Trainer in Team-based Learning