From:
Jamie Sneddon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Sneddon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:43:58 +1200
Hi Mike
I'm using TBL to teach a final year combinatorics class; will be
interested to see if any other maths TBL users come out of the woodwork.
Cheers,
Jamie

--

Dr Jamie Sneddon
Undergraduate Advisor

    09 9232121
Fax 09 3737457

Office hours during teaching weeks:
9:30-10:30 Monday and Wednesday
2:30-3:30 Thursday
10:30-11:30 Friday
(and other times you can find me, or by appointment)

Mail: Mathematics Department
      Private Bag 92019
      Auckland Mail Centre
      Auckland
      New Zealand

[Information in this email and any attachments is confidential to the intended recipients and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, do not use, distribute or reproduce this message or its attachments. If you have received this email in error, please let me know.]