From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:33:53 -0400
Interesting -- I had the best student evaluations of my career when
teaching with TBL. I'm not sure how to explain the difference. Maybe I did
a particularly good job of explaining why we use TBL, or perhaps I always
rotated among the teams when they were doing their AEs?

     - Bill

P.S. Also, this was when I was teaching at a regional college with typical
     U.S. students. Maybe part of it was that I taught intermediate courses?

Levine, Ruth -

--
Bill Goffe
Senior Lecturer