From:
"Kubitz, Karla" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kubitz, Karla
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:30:32 -0400
Sandy,
I'll definitely be interested in what you find when you do the study looking at points and without.  Do you give points for all application exercises and do you grade individual effort on all application exercises?  I have two kinds of application exercises.  One kind follows a RAT and focuses on that material.  I don't require individual work first then team work on those.  Nor do I give team points for those.  We just do them in class and they're designed to prepare for being able to do the integrative application exercises.  The other application exercises are 'integrative' and follow several RATs.  I do require individual effort that is graded and then team effort that is graded for those.  Karla