From:
Peter Balan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Balan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:59:00 +0000
Dear colleagues, I think that Will has proposed a very interesting and useful approach. I think it is worth experimenting with different approaches to see what works with your particular students. Another approach that you might like to consider is the "learning deal/agreement " approach included as part of the workshop "Getting student buy in and engagement with TBL or flipped classes" that Michele Clark and I will be delivering at the coming TBLC annual conference in Orlando. I trust that we will have the pleasure of meeting you there.

Peter Balan OAM

University of South Australia, Australia