From:
Teresa Albanese <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Albanese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:53:03 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I am going to use Team Learning for the first time in a Community Health
Sciences course at the Northeastern Ohio Universities College of
Medicine.  If anyone has used TL in Public Health or Epidemiology and
can offer some advice or samples of learning activities I would very
much appreciate it.  It seems that the learning activities are critical
to the success of TL.  I want to be sure that I am creating learning
activities that truly help the students think, discuss, and apply the
material they will be reading in the text.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Terry Albanese