From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:19:16 -0500
"Multiple-Choice Exams: An Obstacle for Higher-Level Thinking in
Introductory Science Classes" by Kathrin F. Stanger-Hall suggests that
indeed students study differently for MCQ exams than ones they have to
write something for. No huge surprise, but nice to see research behind it.

    - Bill

--
Bill Goffe
Senior Lecturer