From:
"Williams, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Williams, Daniel
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 15:10:13 +0000
I have received the same pushback many times.  My shorthand to rebut in-class requests for individual appeals is that the question must have been written well enough for a majority of your team members to agree on the correct answer.  Appeals are for questions that everybody can agree have problems (more than one best answer, no correct answer, covers unimportant topic).  I do make sure to spend some time with that material in the mini-lecture following the end of the RAT to address their misunderstanding though.