From:
David Glanville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Glanville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:56:47 +1100
Hi Bill

We've just purchased the following simple advertising display product as a TBL Application Exercise sign holder:
http://www.slimlinewarehouse.com.au/pos-products/pos-sign-holders-42.html

It has double clips for concurrent display of team number & answer card with telescopic 60 cm (ie 24 inch) height extension - perfect, and very inexpensive: $Aus4.20...which currently equates to about the same price $US. Am sure a US distributor stocks a similar product.

(NB. I have no commercial interests in or linkages to the business above...purely the luck of a random google search!)

Good luck

David Glanville
Lecturer, Postgraduate Critical Care Program
School of Nursing & Midwifery
Faculty of Health, Medicine, Nursing and Behavioural Sciences
Deakin University, Burwood Victoria 3125 Australia