From:
"Frederick, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frederick, Theresa
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:29:21 -0600
We found that using tbl to explain tbl worked the best.

We took a hit on our evaluations because when we tried to show a video or PowerPoint because the appearance was too close to a lecture format.

I would send them an article in advance (the prework)
Then when they come to the session put them in a team, hand out the IRAT, go immediately to the GRAT and make them discuss the points.
If the prework is out this part takes only 5 minutes. And you still have time for q and a.
Terry

Theresa Frederick
Manager Education Innovation
Medical College of Wisconsin