From:
"Sibley, James Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, James Edward
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2019 16:10:30 +0000
Hi

If people are intrigued about roulette wheel apps

Here is a little canned video I use in presentations...see attached one slide PPT

jim

Jim Sibley

Director

http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/

Faculty of Applied Science

University of British Columbia | xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam Territory)

CEME 1214-6250 Applied Science Lane

Vancouver, BC Canada

V6T 1Z4

Phone 604.822.9241

Email: [log in to unmask] <applewebdata://285DF69B-4A03-4096-8CA2-A77E89C8EB2A/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

Check out my book Getting Started with Team–Based Learning <http://www.learntbl.ca/>

Check out my TBL website at www.learntbl.ca <http://www.learntbl.ca/>

© Copyright 2019, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above.