From:
Noam Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Noam Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:45:06 -0700
This semester is my first attempt at TBL, and I just had my first RAP
with my class, Human Rights and Justice. It went great, and I am
looking forward to see how this semester progresses.
One thing that I noticed was that some teams were a lot faster than
the other. The fastest team completed the tRAT first, and had nothing
to appeal because they got everything right (it was very easy). The
slowest team took the longest time taking the tRAT, and then had a lot
it could potentially appeal. So the fastest teams had some 15 minutes
of waiting time while other teams were doing appeals. Since it was the
first RAP I encouraged them to use this time to get to know each other
better, but I was wondering if anyone has something productive the
fastest teams can do in this time.
Thanks,
Noam
Noam Perry