From:
Edward Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:37:13 +0000
Donna - our course policy which seems to work well - if the absence is
"excused" (e.g., contacting the faculty member for the planned absence
{illness, car trouble} prior to the class), the IRAT score is the class
mean, and the same GRAT score as the groupŠif not excused, then zero for
IRAT and GRAT
Ed

Edward A. Bell, PharmD, BCPS
Professor of Pharmacy Practice