From:
"McCormick, Don" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McCormick, Don
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:12:47 -0800
Hi All

I teach in a system where all courses are held once a week, from 6-10 in the
evening, and the classes are only 6 weeks long. Would you recommend 6 RATS
or fewer?

Also, I plan on giving these to Masters level students who don't usually get
much in the way of multiple choice quizzes. They are generally resist them
and regard them as inappropriate for graduate level work. They associate
multiple choice with undergraduate work. Does anyone have any ideas about
how to work with resistance like this?

Sincerely,

Don McCormick
University of Redlands