From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:39:28 -0800
Hi

The files are docx or Office 2007

Older versions of word need to be patched to open them

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA100444731033.aspx?pid=CH100626291033

Students are starting to send me docx so I patched my office 2003

Cheers

Jim Sibley
Centre for Instructional Support
Faculty of Applied Science