From:
"FEIGENBAUM, GAIL" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
FEIGENBAUM, GAIL
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 11:28:33 -0600
I do this too, Candice.  My students take the iRAT online....and the tRAT in class.  I have been doing this for about 4 years....works very well, grade spread is the same as when I did everything in class.  And the tRAT team discussion is just as vigorous.  I have been careful to have a limited time available for the iRAT (students really do have to study before taking it)....and also I have the iRAT open for a limited time.  My students sign an honor code as well.

Gail

Gail Feigenbaum, RN, PhD
Nursing Assistant Instructor
School of Health, Wellness, Public Safety
Central New Mexico Community College
Office - Main Campus, JS 4th Floor
Office Phone - 505-224-4000, ext 50163
Cell/Message Phone - 505-463-2010
Campus Email Address - [log in to unmask]