From:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:04:57 -0700
One thing I do at a somewhat early point in the semester (and I know I
got the idea from someone on this list but I'm afraid I can't recall
who) is at the end of a class, have students write down the name of
the teammate "who contributed most to your learning today" and provide
one or two sentences about what that person did that was helpful. Then
I email individual students who are named by their teammates and share
some of the comments. This is easier than doing a full team evaluation
but could make the 'good' student at least feel his teammates
appreciate him, or it might bring to light whether his teammates share
his impression of him doing more than his share.