From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:10:21 -0800
Hi

First I have no experience with studio teaching....so take my comments with a grain of salt :-)

Are there time or places that the all the students make decision that all project grapple with?

These decision points might be an opportunity to bring students together in a tbl activity

In a civil engineering capstone I help designed.....with mange the convergence and divigerence in the process...we converge the students to the next big project decision...following decisions...students go back to their individual project....then we facilitate/mentor one of one allowing projects to progress and diverge

Then again we converge towards next big decision point

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad

E c