From:
"Smith, Olivia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Smith, Olivia
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:57:47 -0400
I am new to team-based learning and I teach a group of 22 students in a course called the Novel in a Global World.  I have done my first RAP, asking mostly factual questions about the start of the novel.  This has some usefulness as students get a sure grip of content, laying a good foundation for discussing larger issues.  I am trying to think of a way though to question them about problems or more general questions.  Is it possible to ask interpretative questions in a multiple choice form?

Olivia Smith