From:
Deanna Gore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deanna Gore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2011 21:16:38 -0400
Hello everyone!

I am new to TBL and will be incorporating it into my Intro to Sociology course (~30 students) for the first time this Fall Semester.  I have my syllabus and several activities already planned out, but would definitely be interested in seeing what has already been done.  Any other sociologists out there that use TBL in their courses and would be interested in sharing some material and offering any advice?  Please respond directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance!
DeAnna

DeAnna L. Gore, PhD
Assistant Professor of Sociology