From:
Gary Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:03:52 +0000
Thanks Jacqueline for your explanation

In this semester I have increased the options from 4 to 5 (a to e) because I have the problem of cheating and multiple streams but I only have 10 questions

In the TRAT the scoring I use is 4 first correct, 2 second try correct, 1 third try correct, 0 final try. I don't take account of the probability of getting correct because I have supposed that random sorting of the key makes each question independent

Please can you satisfy my curiosity why you use 55% as your non-guessing threshold as I haven't see that discussed. Always happy to learn more about the mechanics!

Warm regards/gary