From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:11:55 -0700
Hi Francis

Two possibilities

1) Dan Robinson at UT Austin has an application that mimics IF-Ats that
he uses in a computer lab setup.....he presented it at the Vancouver TBL
conference http://tbl.apsc.ubc.ca/conferences/2007/#l

2) An instructor at UBCO has constructed an excel sheet that mimics the
IF-AT.....he sent it to me about 3 years ago....if I can find it I will
send it to you

Dan has indicated interest in open sourcing his application and we
probably could modify it for distance/online courses

Jim