From:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:40:21 -0500
Maybe we could bug eInstruction CPS for a programming change. With their
IR response pads you can do something called Student Managed Practice.
This is a mastery approach where the student can't move on until they
get the right answer. I believe the system also records each attempt (if
not, then it does record the first answer as well as the correct one). I
wish this worked with the RF pads as well. I could see using that for
the Team RAT's.

--

Herb Coleman,Director
Instructional Computing and Technology

---Professor Melvin Tolson
    from the motion picture "The Great Debaters"