From:
Walt Wager <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 10:42:12 -0400
Kathy,
Thanks for your suggestion.
Larry Michaelsen called me and we discussed how we could turn this into a
team activity -- much like you are suggesting.  He suggested that each
individual create a poster - the posters would be placed in the room for the
other teams to look at and comment on - using sticky notes.  Then the teams
would take their posters back to their work area, consider the suggestions,
and choose the one they would develop for the tryout the next session. I
will develop a poster of one of the sessions I already ran as a model for
the poster activity, and for suggestions for improvement also.

Already I really like this list-serve, and I will be sure my "students"
(faculty in the workshop) sign on.
Walt

Dr. Walt Wager, Professor
Coordinator of Teaching Enhancement