From:
Janet Stamatel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Stamatel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:30:57 -0800
Hi Stacey,

I'm putting together a wiki of TBL materials for folks teaching criminology
and criminal justice.  I can add you to it so you can browse the RATs and
exercises for ideas.  There isn't anything specific on juvenile delinquency,
but you might be able to adapt some of the exercises for your purposes.
I'll send you an email with more information.

As for your question about the readings, the idea is for the students to
master basic content outside of class.  If this basic content is in the form
of lectures rather than readings, you could record them and post them online
for the students to view outside of class.  That content could be the basis
for your RATs so that you free up class time to work on more complicated
material, like your readings for example.