From:
Julia Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julia Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 09:49:17 -0700
I would like to find out the interest level in hosting and offering a
TBL conference designed to expose faculty to this innovative teaching
style as well as bring together experienced TBL users to create a
community for several days in which we can learn from each other, try
new strategies, model for new TBL users, etc.  Please email me if you
would be interested in attending a TBL conference in the summer of 2004
or if there are times during the school year that are more appealing.