From:
Michael Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:34:50 -0800
Has anyone developed a contingency plan for a TBL course in the event of a
main campus closure (e.g., H1N1 outbreak)?

We have explored the use of online course delivery as a contingency plan,
but do not see a clear way to maintain TBL with that delivery method. Our
thinking is that we would need to convert to some sort of temporary online
lecture-based learning model, but we are curious to know if others have
developed contingencies for this scenario with their TBL courses.

Michael Nelson
Regis University School of Pharmacy