From:
Mary Mccord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Mccord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:45:19 -0500
We do something very similar at midsemester and at end of semester.  I had a programming student write a quick program that allows the students to log on, where a window asks them to rate their team member (or company member) and requires comments associated with ratings.  When they've had a few days to get online and complete their feedback, I go into the system and turn off the rating program and turn on the feedback portion.  During this time, a student can log on and see their ratings and the comments associated with those ratings.  The ratings and comments are anonymous, unless the rater put their name directly into the comments.  Sometimes the students WANT other to know that they are giving the feedback.

Dr. Mary McCord
405G  Dockery Hall
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO  64093
(660) 422-2857

>>> "Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]> 9/26/2008 10:38 AM >>>
That's just about exactly what I do.

Takes me about 2.5 hours to do for a class of 70.  I have a system of various windows open on my computer simultaneously (Word and Blackboard) that works for me.

-M