From:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:23:49 -0500
I am facilitating a discussion for the UW-System New Faculty Seminar in
early November.  I will be presenting ideas on how to use small groups
and Team Learning to create classroom environments to optimize learning
and retention.  I teach Physiology and have some examples of
applications for that topic but am lacking examples in other disciplines
(i.e. Literature, Business, Sociology, etc., etc.).  Would you, the
list, be willing to share some of your applications with me that I might
be able to distribute them to new faculty members from a variety of
disciplines?  If so, please reply off list.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Scott

--
Scott D. Zimmerman, Ph.D.