From:
Susan Hazel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Hazel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 01:21:58 +0000
Hi Jen,
When appeals are successful (say 'D' is argued instead of 'A') then I would retain the marks of the individual students who had 'A' but also add a mark to the students who chose 'D' instead. It is only for students within a team with a successful appeal.
In questions such as this there is usually some ambiguity that means you can argue for either of the two answers. Therefore both should be awarded marks.
I'd be interested to hear if anybody has other strategies.
Best wishes,
Susan

Susan Hazel BVSc BSc(Vet) PhD GradCert (Public Health) MANZCVSc
Lecturer in Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Ethics
School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences
THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE
Roseworthy SA 5371 Australia
Ph    : +61 8 8313 7828
Fax   : +61 8 8313 7972
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003, this email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.