From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:09:26 -0800
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipeer/

We are currently planning the summer coding projects for iPeer

One aspect of the project will likely interest the TBL community....we are
working with a web hosting company to make iPeer available....this would let
you buy web hosting (maybe $5 month) and host iPeer externally. Currently
iPeer requires a PHP server and a willing IT support group.

If you are currently an iPeer user and have not sent feature
requests....please do....can't promise anything....but the more ideas the
better

jim