From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2012 10:40:07 -0400
Hugh -

You probably should take a look at what some physics departments have done
with their "Scale-Up" classrooms. I believe it started at North Carolina
State, but has been repeated at a number of institutions. While the
details of physics pedagogy are a bit different than TBL, working in
groups and working together in a class are the same. See
http://scaleup.ncsu.edu/ .

Also, I was thinking that there was a journal of classroom design, but I
couldn't find it in a quick Google search.

     - Bill

--
Bill Goffe
Department of Economics