From:
Trent Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trent Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 07:19:19 -0400
Hi Robyn

Try Tophat Monocle's "MonocleCAT" software (https://www.tophatmonocle.com/) -- myself and a few other profs in our commerce program use it. I used to use clickers, but students would forget them or bring in their buddy's clicker and pretend to be him. With MonocleCAT, no one forgets their phone, and no one would give their phone to their buddy. It works with any sort of IP-enabled device (iPod, tablets, laptops, smartphones) and plain old cellular phones with no features other than SMS messaging.

Trent Tucker, MBA, PhD
Assistant Professor
School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
Office: MACS 126