From:
"Sibley, James Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, James Edward
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 01:33:46 +0000
Try to think if students will be able to produce visible thinking that can be compared between teams

Open ended might lead to rambling results that aren't comparable enough to generate good discussion

Specific choices often lead to a deeper discussion

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad