From:
Andrew Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:18:36 +0000
I'd be very interested in this sharing too. I am about to help rewrite our MBA level Economics course (particularly the assessments). We need to demonstrate team, oral and other skills for AACSB accreditation purposes so am keen to see others techniques. BTW, we don't "lecture" as we have a small group facilitated model for delivery.

Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Chambers MEd, GCOLL, BA, CBC

Educational Development Manager (eLearning/Distance Education)| AGSM Educational Development

AGSM@UNSW Business School | Ground Level (G18) AGSM Building | UNSW Australia | NSW 2052

T: (02) 9385 6774 | W: www.agsm.edu.au  |   |  Skype: atscatsc  | Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/atsc |

AGSM

TECHNOLOGY

CHANGE

SOCIAL

Privacy/Disclaimer:

This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of the MBT Program. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

CRICOS PROVIDER: 00098G