From:
"Smith, David W" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Smith, David W
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:48:17 -0600
Hi all,

This past fall I had one team that did not work well.  They seemed to
have trouble getting organized and keeping on task in class.
Some teams do quite well and I attribute much of it to being older, more
experienced, and even having some training in team building and
organizing.
I would like to give my students so they can keep on track,
substantively.  Does anyone have a brief, ie, one page, handout for the
students on how to get organized and keep organized in your team?  I
would appreciate any help, direct or direction to another source, on
this matter.

Regards,

David Smith

David W. Smith, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Associate Professor, Biostatistics
Fellow, Institute for Health Policy
The University of Texas School of Public Health
San Antonio Branch Campus
voice: (210) 562-5512
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
  or [log in to unmask]