From:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:21:25 -0600
Thanks for all the support an reassurance.  I'm marching forward and
will do my best to not "over justify" TBL.  I know I will have to face
my dean on this eventually but it is a small number of students who
miss the lecture and an equal, if not greater, number that say they
thoroughly loved TBL and the class.