From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2013 08:38:43 -0700
Hi Mark

Pete Ostachuk in Mech Eng has been using Myers-briggs for over a decade to help in Forming his tbl teams....he has also done some nice research on it as well

You can contact him at ostafichuk@ mech.ubc.ca.....I know he is about to head out on sabbatical....once he finishes the book chapter he owes me :-)

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad