From:
"Emke, Amanda R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emke, Amanda R.
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 08:24:46 -0500
Jennifer,

I do not allow notes for the RATs. I believe that part of test taking
skills is learning what information is important to study. Objectives
guide this, but students learn what supplemental information they should
learn to support the objectives.

For the application portion, I do allow them to use their notes, laptops
or other resources.

Amanda