From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:48:18 -0400
I guess this sounds like an ad, but I recently decided to try having teams
report their results on small white boards (also known as "dry-erase")
that each team can hold up (I used to have the go to the board in the
front of the class). When I went by Staples this evening, they had 11" x
14" ones on sale for $2 each. As others might want to try using them to
report team results, I figured I'd post this.

I hasten to add that I don't see this sale at Staples.com. Hopefully, it
isn't a local deal.

In part, I'm thinking that by using something smaller I'll be forced to
come up with questions that have one short and specific answer as the
boards are pretty small.

         - Bill

         | Bill Goffe                 [log in to unmask]          |
         | Department of Economics    voice: (315) 312-3444     |
         | SUNY Oswego                fax:   (315) 312-5444     |
         | 416 Mahar Hall             http://cook.rfe.org       |
         | Oswego, NY  13126                                    |
| "The first gunfight I was in once I'd been back was a little traumatic."  |
|  -- U.S. Army Captain Eric Johnson on his return to Iraq after recovering |
|     from a serious gunshot wounds that shattered a bone in his arm,       |
|     caused the loss of 2 liters of blood, nicked his spine, and deflated  |
|     a lung. "Improved Armor, Care Keep Wounded Troops Alive," USA Today,  |
|     December 29, 2004.                                                    |