From:
"Seltzer, Joseph" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seltzer, Joseph
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:04:51 -0500
I'm new to this list serv.  I am just starting an undergraduate course in a business school titled "Teams in Organizations"  I'm going to use Team-based learning for the first time.  I'm comfortable with all aspects of design, except the application exercises.  I'm just not sure what to do for higher level learning?  If any has taught a similar course and would be willing to share cases, problems, activities, etc. I'd be most appreciative.  You can send it directly to me [log in to unmask] and I'll summarize for the list and post it.

Thanks,
Joe
Joe Seltzer, Professor of Management
La Salle University