From:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:56:25 -0500
We are in Ohio, folks, and get whoppers for snow and sleet.  In all
our years of TBL, and a lot of it, we've been lucky.  On the few
occasions
that we have had the University cancels us out, we have either made up
the session in a couple of days - our calendar has most afternoons free
for the students - or we have cancelled it and just held the students
responsible for the study portion.  Best you can do.  Dean